Why do manufacturing enterprises require a cloud manufacturing ERP
Modern manufacturing enterprises need the capability of a cloud manufacturing ERP.
What is an ERP
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is an integrated suite of applications that can automate and control an organization’s entire business processes. This is throughout the entire order-to-payment-to-delivery cycle by providing the end-to-end functionality to operate effectively in any business scenario. Companies that use an ERP can improve efficiency, deliver better customer service, reduce operating costs, support growth and enhance their profits.
ERP Selection Criteria
- Functionality and features
- User friendliness
- Total cost of ownership
- Security standards of the environment and the solution
- Ability to be customized without programming
- Integrated and comprehensive suite of solutions in one system
- Quality and availability of support
- BYOD and mobile compatibility and access
- The quality of the supporting environment-the cloud
Why the Cloud
The cloud takes ERP to a whole new level with the ability to do business anytime, anywhere, and from any device with internet access.
The cloud is already the preferred choice for ERP solutions due to its affordability, easy & anytime/anywhere access, lower financial & investment entry barriers as well as minimal set up times.
Why the Cloud ERP makes more sense
- Reduced IT infrastructure, manpower and licensing costs for a cloud ERP solution makes the Total Cost of Ownership much lower than an on-premise system
- The cost of licenses, infrastructure and maintenance was not feasible for many in the case of on-premise solutions. The cloud ERP solution is affordable with a flexible subscription model, minimal infrastructure and maintenance requirements.
- There is better and real time access to data and reports and easier collaboration with the help of inherent tools in the solution.
- The solution is accessible from anywhere there is an internet connection and available 24X7 including on mobile devices
- The supply chain, marketing / sales and operations could be integrated in real time hereby eliminating duplication of effort and manual activity.
- Implementation times are in a matter of days not months as in on-premise solutions
- Achievement of ROI by cloud ERP solutions is 75% faster than comparable on-premise solutions as per industry research
The Cloud Manufacturing ERP (Cloud ERP for Manufacturing)
- Standardized enterprise wide procedures for production planning and operation
- There is easy traceability to drill down to the transaction level
- Ability to forecast and tackle issues with data driven decisions is greatly enhanced in those using a cloud ERP.
- Greater scalability options and flexibility in customization of the solution
- Updates and IT infrastructure operation happen in the background without hassles
These organizations do better order management, supply chain management, operations management, financial and accounting management in a shorter time with the same resources. They perform better than on-premise systems in key performance metrics like days to close a month, days sales outstanding, hours from order taking to shipment, on-time delivery performance, increase in operating margins, outperforming employees, decision making time, response times, internal schedule compliance, inventory accuracy, accuracy of financial reports, accuracy of accounting data etc.
We at VersAccounts have created a secure multiple award winning cloud based comprehensive ERP solution.
Our solution is designed for fast growing businesses, between $1-$50M in annual revenue, looking to upgrade business management solutions.
The VersAccounts Small Business Cloud ERP system’s production capabilities cater to either the process or discrete manufacturing needs of customers. These capabilities include the creation and tracking of production orders across the manufacturing process including support for multi-level BOMs and recipes, ad-hoc changes in process and parts/ingredients, and precise and thorough tracking of all costs.
It allows businesses to automate and optimize their operations across multiple companies, countries, and currencies with one integrated ERP system.
To know more, please visit www.versaccounts.com or contact us directly.
We’d love to hear from you.